Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Change

Why does change have to be so hard? Is it because we worry about the consequences that will follow it? You never know until you try. I believe we as people rounded this land by taking a risk and that risk is sometimes good and sometimes bad. Overall, I think that change is good.

There is a new era of life where we want to do something but knows that it is not benefiting us one bit. Society today is leaning on technology to help us answer the problems that we started. We need to leave the unknown where it is at. The world today has issues far beyond our meaning. We made choices but we won't deal with the consequences.

Here is my big and great change called "eternal life." The son of God made it possible. I feel Bin Laden's death doesn't make a difference for me. I have to think about me and God. We are not God. We as a whole will soon come to a change or a conclusion. People here died for the belief in finding something maybe truth but nothing will change unless we do something...

Author: Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment