Wednesday, May 18, 2011

About Me

Me? I don't really know where to start. My birthday is in December and I am 23 years of age. I don't have kids and never been married. I am a preachers daughter, I have a mom, and I have 2 older sisters and one older brother. Even though I don't have kids, I love them.

My favorite food is fish. "Tilapia" fish. Actually, I also like romantic movies, too. My favorite movies is Donnie Brasco and Never Too Big.

Being here is like a second chance to me. My goals in life is to finish school and get my GED. I want to be a meteorologist--science, and chemistry. I was cool at first. I went to school for a while and wanted to be in criminal justice. I really want to better myself and get me a nice apartment and do right by myself and others. I go to church every Sunday and bible school every Friday. I do believe in God. I believe that God wouldn't give me nothing that I can't handle...or even place me in a predicament that I can't get out of. I am a strong woman. I can't find a job but I want to get a job. Any kind of job is cool with me. I can adjust. I just need a job.

Author: Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment