Thursday, April 28, 2011

Life Through My Eyes

The way that I look at my community is everyone's different people. Look at my situation as a surprise. People judge my outer self, but they don't know what my inner self is like. I'm one individual who struggled their whole life to live in chaos mixed with structure.

We live in a society that judges your outer looks and can't accept who you really are supposed to be. We have walked many walks of faith. I say fear God not life because life will soon end. Soon and forever. Why does life as we know it ends? Because of difficulties that come with our choices? Understand with choices comes consequences. We have to learn and grow with change. I've learned and made mistakes in my past, and it was easy to make mistakes. But through it all, I have joy in my heart to keep moving on and let nothing stand in my way.

Words...people gladly humiliate me. What I have learned is that I need to become humble, to remove the junk from my life, and to hold my spirits and head up high.

Author: "Tasha"

No comments:

Post a Comment